(as of Mar 18,2023 22:23:58 UTC – Details)
-Suitable for all vehicles, boats and off-road vehicles, etc..
-The gauge has the advantages of high precision, quick location confirmation and short start up time.
– No Subscription is required, the GPS service is totally free.
-IP67 waterproof and dustproof grade
-Indicating Range: digital GPS Speedometer, digital Tachometer, Hour Meter, TRIP/ODO, Trip Meter, Water Temp, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter
-Stepper motors used for full range of stepping gauges, great feature with its less power consumption, longer life, higher precision, etc.
-With curved glass (with anti-fogging function)
Which gauges need to be used with sensors?
-Tachometer, match tacho sensor.
-Water temp meter, match temp sensor. ohm signal refers to manual page 2.
-Oil pressure meter, match pressure sensor. ohm signal refers to manual page 2.
-Fuel level meter, match level sensor. ohm signal also refers to manual page 2.
-Voltmeter, don’t need match sensor.
How to install it ?
– Cut an 85mm (3 3/8″) hole in the panel and allow a clearance of 70mm (2 3/4”) behind the panel to fit the gauge.
– Put the gauge in the hole.
– Using M4 nut and C type bracket to seal up the gauge.
– For the GPS antenna, you should securely fasten it in the flat position, black side upwards, preferably outside (or inside front windscreen) so that it has a clear view of the sky to pick up satellite signal. Connect the antenna cable to socket in the back of the gauge. And do not cut cable.
GPS Speedometer keeps counting?
– After installation in the first time, GPS speedometer needs to search for signal, that’s the reason that LCD counts numbers all the time.
– After getting signal, LCD will come back to 0. It is normal.
Why don’t get RPM signal ?
– Tachometer sometimes cannot get signal by ignition system. So, I suggest Tacho sensor signal. It is more stable.
– I suggest you can buy a Tacho sensor from Eling Parts. ASIN NO. is B07RR8NQ45, B07RN3HJ72.
ODO Mileage Range
0~99999.9 km,miles,knots (not adjustable)
Fuel level Range
Oil Pressure Range
0-5Bar/ 0-10Bar (0-75Psi/0-150Psi)
LCD display, stepper motor
waterproof and anti-fogging
How to be setting Tach RPM Ratio?
1. Turn on the power supply first.
2. Press and hold the mode button for 3 seconds to enter the setting speed ratio mode. then adjust speed ratio from 1-300 according to your request.
3. After setting, Data is automatically saved.
4. Please note: If your sensor is installed on the flying wheel panel, the RPM ratio is equal to the number of gears of the engine; If the speed signal takes from W-Terminal, the RPM ratio is equal to the half of the number of poles.
5. Normally, When the engine at idle state, tachometer shows 600-800rpm that means speed ratio is correct. If not, you can turn down or turn up speed ratio to check RPM difference.
1x Multi-functional Gauge
1x GPS Speed Sensor
1x Multi-plug socket
1x Installation Instruction
Installation Diameter: 85mm (3 3/8”)
Cut an 85mm (3 3/8″) hole in the panel and allow a clearance of 70mm (2 3/4”) behind the panel to fit the gauge. Put the gauge in the hole. Using M4 nut and C type bracket to seal up the gauge.
For the GPS antenna, you should securely fasten it in the flat position, black side upwards, preferably outside (or inside front windscreen) so that it has a clear view of the sky to pick up satellite signal. Connect the antenna cable to socket in the back of the gauge. And do not cut cable.
Speed range: 0~999 km/h, MPH, Knots. RPM Range: 0-9999 RPM. Temp Range: 40-120℃(104-248℉), unit adjustable. Oil Pressure Range:0-5Bar/ 0-10Bar(0-75Psi/0-150Psi), unit adjustable. Fuel level Range: 0-100%. Voltmeter: 8-32V.
Protection Class: IP67, can work underwater 1meter position